Do You Need Care Home Fees Advice ??If you are making important decisions on behalf of an elderly relative in need of long-term care then you have come to the right place, as CarePod is the first structured support, information and guidance programme for anyone making important financial decisions on behalf of an elderly relative in care.
CarePod will Give You Peace Of Mind By:
- Show you how to protect the estate so that you can leave a legacy for heirs with the Care Estate Planning Service – most of us want to leave a legacy for our children rather than lose our legacy to the care system.
- Show you how to save money on your care fees; we can save you thousands
- Help you make the right decisions about property and we can take the stress and hassle away from selling a property to pay for care
- Providing you with ALL the financial information you need and we will help you to make the right decisions when it comes to care fees
- Help you to understand your duties and responsibilities when making decisions for someone else
- Help you to understand what happens to benefits when you need care
CarePod is designed to help you avoid the costly mistakes of thousands who have gone before you; the thousands who have lost all their money to the care system only to realise, when it is too late, that they could have done something about it.
But How Can CarePod Help You ??
We believe in the personal touch...
All of our customers have a dedicated CarePod consultant assigned to them for as long as they are needed. They also have access to our FREE helpline including our out of hour's service.
Your consultant understands the care system and will be able to provide you with ALL the information, guidance and support that you need. All of our customers have a strong sense of relief that they have found an expert to help them.
In summary CarePod will:
- Help you to understand the legal framework and help you to stay on the side of the angels when it comes to making important decisions on behalf of someone else.
- Show you how to save money on your care fees and in most cases, we will do it for you!
- Help you to understand the 9 ways to pay for care and provide you with a personal care funding summary
- Help you to understand your choices when it comes to property and give you access to our amazing PropertyPro™ which will take all the hassle away from dealing with a property for someone in care.
- Help you to understand what happens to benefits when someone needs care
- You will also have our unique CarePod organiser to help you to keep all our valuable information and support in one place as well as providing a place to keep all financial records.