AccessibilityIt is estimated that there are about 9.8 million people in the UK with some form of disability - one in seven of the population.
Key Care Solutions is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability.
We include the following features designed to improve accessibility for users with disabilities:
- This site has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for XHTML and CSS. The site displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant XHTML/CSS code means any future browsers will also display it correctly.
- Links in the content show up as default link colours. They have no behaviours attached to them.
- Links are written to make sense out of context.
- Links to external websites open up a new browser window where this is supported by the browser otherwise the same browser window is used.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
- Content has been separated from visual design and cascading style sheets (CSS) are used for visual layout.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
If you should experience any difficulty in accessing any area of the Key Care Solutions website, please don’t hesitate to contact us